Wednesday, August 29, 2007
REFRESH
Hello Fellow ED 429-ers! Wow! I had to remember how to get here. School has begun and already I am swamped with lots of things to do and thinking that there never seems to be enough time in a day. We actually have a new site administrator and are very busy learning his style of operation. In the meantime...I can see how important it is to keep up with all the tech stuff we learned, especially since we don't have each other to remind us how to log into our blogspots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very true--you have to keep using new technology on a regular basis until you get comfortable with it. That's why I am requiring a weekly blog. I think (I hope) that we will all keep using them once we get comfortable with them.
Keep writing!
Post a Comment