Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brain Freeze

Hello my fellow bloggers. I'm very close to a melt down!!! Every week I have to hunt this site down so that I could compose my thoughts. Last week I gave up trying to find this bloggerspot and finally today I remembered how to access it only to wonder what it is that I wanted to say. School is in full bloom now, our first big WRITING assessment is scheduled for next week and here I have my little kindergartners still trying to perfect their drawings. We have been experiencing August weather...rain, rain, and more rain. I still need to take my camera to take pictures of my community. I keep saying I'll do that this weekend, but my weekends have been busy with berries and fishcamp cleaning duties. Well, until next week...happy days!

3 comments:

skipvia said...

Glad to hear from you. It sounds like the subsistence issue affects everyone, and not just students. Does your school make any allowances for subsistence activities?

darleneulak said...

wii-llu piciqniqaraqluki, kituan mana iraluq nangqatartuq.
How are your classes going? Full time-alriaten imaq? I'm going crazy with my chemistry class, i hope it will get better. How many students do you have this year?
Good Luck on your writing assessment! talk to you later.

noelstrick said...

Don't melt, we need you! LOL! I am doing the same as far as putting off my Hist 115 class. I should hav left my cripple husband and did that intensive! DARN ME! So, much writing. I have to make myself sit down and work. I would rather be outside or cooking. Now that the holidays are near I am becoming more "motherly" hehe. Well, you take care!