Wednesday, November 14, 2007
TECH FLASH
hello everyone! Remember some blog entries ago when I mentioned that our School District uses a rubicon site that compiles reading and writing lessons for anyone in our district to share with? Anyhow, like with any new and improved ideas...I thought it was a wonderful way for each of us to see what the other sites are doing as far as writing activities were concerned, but I just haven't the time to go back and check it out yet. Now, I hear that its going to be implemented by next year that we all publish our lessons on most of the content areas through this site...I even forgot my username and password! I guess we'll have another Teach Day on this application at the beginning of next semester. In the meantime, I'm sitting here wondering when I'll have the time to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like an exciting and useful idea. I hope you remember your password. :)
Post a Comment