Tuesday, December 11, 2007
BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!
I've just come back from the District's Writing Assessment Workshop. The end of that workshop, the Native teachers were asked to volunteer to look at our language programs because some of our sites are at the end of their five-year plan and those communities are going to do some evaluating and decide whether to keep their language programs or change the language delivery of programs. Some interesting issues were raised, one of them being Technology and how we have to keep up with our younger generations "tech world" and Skip, your name came up as the person who may be able to help us to keep abreast with our students tech knowledge. So don't be surprised if and when you receive calls from my corner of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Magdalena;
I'll be happy to help if I can, but don't underestimate your own capabilities in this area. You're going to be a great resource for your district.
I have a question. I have the nickname qanerpak and I have yet to find out what it means. Could you please explain to me what qanerpak means?
Post a Comment